Sunday, May 1, 2016

Thoughts of a DJ: Disney XD Rant

Hello one & all its your friendly neighborhood DJ Dizzy here & this time I've got one thing to get off my chest that of a certain channel that I'm sure most of you are familiar with. Its called Disney XD. Now I have to say that there are some shows on this channel that I do watch & well some of them lets be honest aren't all that good.





Now it does has its moments when it comes to Marvel Universe & Pac Man & the Ghostly Adventures but I digress. Now from what I've seen this channel & Disney itself looks like its hurting for one what with some other shows that they have mainly because tis more about flashiness & merchandise rather than the plot. And some of the shows I've seen lets be honest aren't all that good & some look like they came from a hallucination.

Also with some of the shows ending the least they can do is bring some shows back. I also have to admit that way back when it had some variety which I enjoy in a good TV channel. Nowadays its more about keeping up with the competition as you've noticed. But here's what I'd  suggest, What should do is they bring back some of their old shows & do a mix of the new stuff to balance things out.

Feature shows that aren't owned by their company like they once did. I mean its only fair you want to get good ratings or have more viewers appeal to their favorite shows not going by what you think people might like cause after a while some shows lose their appeal especially if they're in overkill.
Which is my main point so if anything if a network wants good ratings appeal to what the viewers want instead of telling them what they want.

Most of all as I did say bring back some of the shows that put you on the map instead of the airing the same shows on overkill cause that'll only sink you further. At least just get rid of all of the flash & quantity & go back to being what you were once all about good & QUALITY entertainment mixed with variety,

Well that's all I have for now so I'm going to get going, So until then I'm up...over...& GONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment