Friday, July 1, 2016

DJ's recomendation: Funtimes @Valley Fair

Hello once again everyone its DJ Dizzy here & this month I want to talk about a place that I highly recommend to anyone visiting or living in Minnesota or the Minneapolis area. That of Valley Fair located in Shakopee.











Now this is a place that I highly recommend if you're looking for a good time & a rush to go along with it there's plenty of rides for all ages such as The Scrambler, Chaos, the Power Tower just to name a few
















These rides are only the tip of the iceberg but when I first went I didn't know what to expect other than a goodtime There's a whole mess of rides & fun including some restaurants & there own movie theatre. (The last movie wasn't  watch it so its better not to go depending on what they have playing.)





But if you're looking for a day out as well as a rush to have with some family or good friends then I highly recommend this place because this place has just about everything that you're looking for & need in an amusement park. Oh yeah before I forget did I mention that there's also a water park that opens every summer? Soak City to be exact.










But overall its loads of fun with a lot to offer so feel free to pay a visit to the place if you happen to be in town or living in the Minneapolis/ Shakopee area. Oh yeah & one last pic.









Until then here's some music to keep you rocking & rol

Robert Rudolph - The thrill of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6I5x0U_XgE














No comments:

Post a Comment