Saturday, October 1, 2016

Real fans of genius DJ Dizzy style

Hey there once again it's The DJ coming out to Loud and clear and I'm going to do something that I'm sure  you might be familiar with. Its called Real fans of genius or for those who don't remember I came up with some of my own I hope you enjoy OK with that said let's rock 'n' roll

(Insert theme music)

Dizzy DJ Dizzy presents "Real fans of genius"

Ed: Real fans of genius

Dizzy: Today we salute you Mr. Anime Voice Artist

Ed: Mr. Anime voice artist

Dizzy: You do all you can to prepare for your role even if it means straining your voice from the constant screaming

Ed: Can someone get me a lozenge?

Dizzy: Sometimes it can be a tough but it's all apart of the job even if it means having to sacrifice your voice in the process

Ed: Yeah! I mean Yeow!!

Dizzy: so take a sip of tea and a bow for your dedication you do it all for the fans so that's why we salute you Mr. overwhelmed voice artist.

Ed: Mr. overwhelmed voice artist


Made up for you by DJ Dizzy embrace your inner fanatic just don't take it overboard

No comments:

Post a Comment