Sunday, January 1, 2017

RIP G4

Beep-beep: Hello again folks DJ Dizzy here to bring you some subtle but sad news for all of you gamers out there, This time around we're saying goodbye to a network that has been good to both gamers & geeks alike or anyone in between. That's right I'm  talking about G4.











It was announced that on New Years Eve that it would cease all programming & leave the airwaves. Now for those who aren't to familiar with it G4 was a TV channel that was about shows that were dedicated to gamers & it had shows for them as well as many others. Also it offered action movies as well as other shows. (One show I liked would be Cinimetech & Kaiju Big Battle but I digress.)

They also included anime in a block called Anime Unleashed which would debut a classic such as Boogie Pop Phantom as well as BECK Mongolian Chop Squad. But my main point is though I'd watch it from time to time it offered some decent shows though it wasn't really my cup of tea. It had a good run so with that said it was good while it lasted.

So let me just say for all of the people that did watch it you'll always have the nostalgia of it via You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment