Wednesday, March 1, 2017

No Shame in it

I've ben meaning to get this issue off my chest so just hear me out on this matter: People are born different for obvious reasons. Take me for example I was born partially blind. Growing up I wanted to be apart of my middle school drill team.

I auditioned only to get turned down because they said that I was "too quick." But the real reason is only this: They saw my handicap & they made fun of me for it. But somethings in life you really don't need.

So I ask you this: Why do we feel like we need to belittle people based on their handicaps or ethnicity anyway? There's alot more to people than just how they look or how we act You could be some really good looking man with a trophy wife & still keep a low profile You could have every trophy ever made but at the same time what have you really accomplished with your life? Even the smartest people can do some dumb things. No matter if they're a genius or prodigy or even a savant.

Case in point: You should never look down on people who may seem different form you because you can learn alot from them (Yeah parents this is also for you too now.) There's a lot more to people than you think. So really get to know whats really going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment