Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Thoughts of a DJ: My thoughts on bullying

Hey there all its DJ Dizzy here & I wanted to bring up something really important that of bullying

There has been a lot going on regarding bullying & its kids who aren't just doing it any more but also adults because of a sense of entitlement. So I can't help but ask the question: What did we truly do to deserve this? But the real question is " Why won't anyone step in & do something?" Mostly because we're too busy looking out for number one by that I mean ourselves. A good example of this is in most schools. with kids & most teachers.

There are teachers who'd rather harass students to exert their own authority to feel good & in turn the same goes for kids. Just have an excuse to feel good about themselves. I say this out of experience being born with a handicap so I say that just because you have any authority of any kind doesn't mean you should treat people however you like. You have a job to be a role model to your community, your friends & to yourself. Help someone even if it might mean becoming the victim yourself.

Its really sad to me that time & time again you see this behavior being repeated & no one actually does anything to stop it.

So my main point on this would be while though you might end up becoming a victim in the end its worth it to do the right thing. Just something to think about.

Well with that said I'm going to be on my way but we'll talk again soon so until then

Stay righteous


No comments:

Post a Comment