Monday, May 14, 2018

America's Got Talent Review



Hey there everyone Its DJ Dizzy here & I'm talking about America's Got Talent or AGT. Now for starts I just want to say that I'm a huge fan of this show because it features variety acts of all kinds not just singers & dancers.  They come from all over the world to be apart of the stage & share their talents no matter how old or young they might be.

You never know who you might find even the host & judge have their share of fun. (Its really cool that Tyra Banks is hosting it now. I hope she comes back for it.) What I enjoy about AGT the most is that it features all kind of acts & you never know who might show up be it from the internet or where ever its something that everyone can enjoy. 

I will say this about AGT sometimes some of the acts are a bit over the top mainly the dance acts & the singers sometimes. One thing I don't like at times is most of them try to be or sound like someone that they aren't remember this as a singer, dancer, or any kind of performer it should always be about the performance & of course keep things original I can't stress that enough. Also  be sure that its nothing too over the top be it singing, dancing or anything else.

So my main point when it comes to sharing your talent keep it simple & nothing too over the top & most importantly just have fun with it that's what people like & want to see.

Well that's all the advice I have to offer but here's hoping that Tyra returns as the hostess (I'm rooting for you.) And here's hoping to another great season. So until then be radically righteous!



No comments:

Post a Comment