Friday, June 8, 2018

Kids Click: Afternoon block request

Hey there everyone its DJ Dizzy here & I'm taking a break  from the usual interviews to ask a special request. Now I've done some articles regarding the Kids Click block & while we all enjoy their morning block lets show them some support in expanding that into an afternoon
Now this block started sometime last year in July & has so far brought morning cartoons back to the public domain (Which is about time!) But anyway this block deserves its own afternoon block & I say this because  cartons have been apart of our lives from childhood all the way to adult hood & you're never too old to enjoy any of them.

There's something for everyone be it comedy, drama or action depending on what you're looking for & also they're good to watch when you need a break from the school or work & are looking to spend time with your kids. So I ask that you all take the time to support Kids Click in helping them expand into an afternoon block around the 2 to 5 time (Depending on what side of the coast you live on.)

So I just thought I'd bring that to your attention. Be radically righteous everybody!









No comments:

Post a Comment