Saturday, March 16, 2019

Jem & The Holograms movie revisited

Hey there everyone DJ Dizzy here & a while back I did a review on the movie adaption of Jem & The Holograms to which I said isn't worth watching but after watching it for myself I've decided that its okay.






It has an interesting lesson that of finding yourself outside of the spotlight & not let people decide things for you which it strongly stresses through out the film & it also mentions that you should always be true to yourself regardless of what people think & being true to your own voice & talents.

I say this because I too was thinking it was going to be a bit like the cartoon but in some cases it sought out inspiration from the 80s classic  with some of the pics of some of the original characters & mentions of  it there were also people dressing the part of some of their favorite characters as well.

So while some of you hardcore fans might've had your hopes up in expecting the film to be like the cartoon it went in a different direction from what you were all expecting but still it turned out to be a decent film because in a way it was about being true to the music & yourself which is what music should be about. So over all this movie gets a decent pass from me.

That's  all I have to say & so until then stay awesome & rock n roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment