Saturday, April 4, 2020

Gone Trippin' French Park

Hey guys Its DJ Dizzy & I'm taking a break from the music to speak to you all about a place that has been a huge part of my childhood for as long as I can remember a special place called French Park located in Plymouth MN.










Now this is a place where you can have a good time & get a lot of exercise but French park has more than a playground but it also has the beach







Its been years since I've been there & I remember going there when I was a kid & I was in grade school & there was so much you could choose from be it the nets, The many swings, slides, & jungle gym & sometimes we'd go to the beach & play in the sand & the water & see people do some water skiing if we were lucky enough. (It would've been an even bigger treat to see some surfers but I digress)

But overall if you're a long time resident or visitor this is one place I highly recommend for spring break or a nice summer getaway

No comments:

Post a Comment