Sunday, February 28, 2021

What Black History Month means to me

Hey there guys its The DJ here & I have something that I wanted to share & for a longtime now it has alot to do with Black History Month & what it really means.


Black History is a time of celebrating our culture & the people

who've inspired & innovated

we celebrate the teachers, scientists

inventors, athletes, & the entertainers.


Though many lives might've been lost 

through out the month & past years

in the end we celebrate their legacies

that were left with cheer.


Black History Month is a time to celebrate

what our culture & heritage is really all about

All lives matter so shout it out loud

Take heed to the message that I say

to the crowd no matter what goes on

I'm black & I'm proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment