Monday, June 1, 2015

The Era of Remakes

Beep-beep, Hey there DJ Dizzy here once again & it's about time I started a rant on this I'm referring to the whole thing with remakes now I don't know if anyone's ever heard of the saying if something's not broke then don't try to fix it well they should take a cue from all of these shows &  movies as well as some video game sequels that I've been seeing. I mean sure it's sometimes it works but not always. Here are some examples I've seen of some shows & movies & if I have time some video games.
Okay first of on shows Dragon Ball Z Kai:




This show was DBZ minus the filler &  although I like the idea of bringing back some of the original actors to reprise their rolls it wasn't really the same without the fillers because in my opinion that's what made the show more interesting but I do like the fact that they cut to the chase. The only thing that I didn't like was the episode titles were a little long, They could've toned it down like thy used to do. Not only that but also they kind of made it kind of dramatic in some cases. But overall they did an okay job with it uncut anyway.

Movies: Now I'm going to get on some of this remakes of some I thought really should've stayed off the big screen.

One in particular would be The Amazing Spider Man The first one was good enough as well the second version but that last one was way over the top from what I saw of in the trailer. I prefer the original version to that one.




Transformers 3&4: The acting or the lines weren't all that good & you can tell even the people involved were getting bored behind it. Personally I liked the first & second versions better so you're a lot better off with those two.



TMNT (2014) Now they made them a little Too lifelike & personally they should've just left that one alone.




So my overall point would be only this would be like I stated if something's not broke then don't try to fix it sometimes remakes work sometimes it doesn't & even though its nice to do a follow up or a remake of a show that was once popular the thing to do is to find people that can actually act cause from what I've seen most of them look kind of forced. But like I did say that's just my honest opinion anyway.

Well I should get going but here's something that'll keep you rocking.

Steve Lunt- Don't fear the fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X25FS3JbIk

Untill then I'm up over & Gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment