Wednesday, July 1, 2015

2015 Rock n roll Hall of Fame rant

Hello there one & all DJ Dizzy here & this time around I've got something to say this time on this years Rock n roll hall of fame induction ceremony. So let's dizzy it up shall we?

Okay so in the last month I had the pleasure of watching the induction ceremony on HBO & well while it was nice that some of these singers & bands got to be inducted after so long one thing I can't help but have some mixed feelings on afew of them. Such as Green Day getting inducted into the hall of fame. I mean sure they're well known for good tunes but I'm having some mixed feelings regarding that this is a band that's been known for selling merchandise & having their music featured on MTV. They're a group I like to call Coporate Punk. They're kind of everything punk rock rebelled against.
Because I though punk is more about anarchy.

So my question on that would be how can a group like that be inducted into the hall of fame & why are you going to overlook someone really deserving like say Doro Pesch who was perhaps the first woman in metal?Also why overlook say George Thorogood & the Destroyers when are they going to get their chance? I mean sure The hall of Fame is all about inducting people regarding their music & contributions but also I've ntoiced there are some people that get overlooked for who knows why.

So I'm going to side with Eric Stuart & Eddie Trunk on the Hall of fame when I say they need to quit overlooking some decent talent & also stop inducting people that don't really deserve it Yes its all about good music but still it's called the Rock n roll Hall of fame not The Hall of fame for random stuff. So my main point is they'll induct anyone for not just music but for who sold the most records.
Which is as bad as say Justin Beiber getting a milestone award at the Billboard awards, (And I've got a lot to say on that.)


Well that'll do it for me so here's some tunes.


Lisa Lougheed- Stop The clock


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb50GNx8sQU

Until then I...am...OUTTA HERE!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment