Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Just Dance & Wii Rant

Beep -Beep hey there all DJ Dizzy here I know its a late start but I've been busy but anyway I wanted to try something different now I know game reviews are nothing new but I'm not only going to be taling about a game but a counsel as well so this is my first time on both so bear with me on this.


Just Dance: Okay the game I'm talking about for this month is Just Dance I've played the 2011 version a while back as well as the 2013 version & in all seriousness I didn't really care for it too much because of some reasons & here they are:


The Gameplay As far as gmae play goes you just stand around in a pose as the music plays & the arrows then flash on the screen as you try to rack up some points. So in a way its a rip off Dance-Dance Revolution.




As for the Wii the counsel itself is a total joke because if anything you have to move around with the controller in your hand in order to maneuver the character's actions.





But to keep things short this little song should further explain my  thoughts & hatred for it.


The Wii Song


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQSRaEVdnu4


So overall  they're both a waste of time & money in my opinion & I'm all about sitting down whenever I play a game. So the Wii is something better left alone. As for just Dance sorry to say it just didn't work with me. If I offended anyone that owns the counsel keep in mind that this is all an honest opinion so please understand this when I say no hard feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment