Sunday, June 25, 2017

Thoughts of a DJ: Return of Weekday morning cartoons.

Hello there one & all. Its DJ Dizzy here & this time around I got some awesome news starting today weekend & weekday cartoons are hereby back! Okay this was announced not too long ago a new block called Kids Click which involves cartoons for the whole family can get into

Here's a peek of the commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MghPCbCXEmc

But anyway this brings me to a topic that I've been meaning to cover for a while which involves a really ridiculous question: Are people told to watch cartoons anymore? My main answer would be only these 2 words HELL NO!! First off seriously?! that's like saying is anyone too old to have a sense of humor regardless of how old you get there's always going to be cartoons designed for a certain age group.

We all grew up on them from the time you wake up to the time you come home. Cartoons are a great way to relax & help you get away from the stress of everyday life. Plus lets not forget some of the characters that you might've liked either by look, personality, or voice.

(For me it was always the voice & personality.) But I digress other than that there were some characters that you could relate to cause at one time you were like that

Also lets not forget the memories they created I mean we all have a favorite episode that reminds you of a special day or just watch it for the sake of it that & there are some that are guilty pleasures. (Cough, cough, action adventure cartoons. ) But also to see something like this making a comeback its been a long time coming. So I have to say that I hope that this works out for them.

Maybe in the future if all goes well we might even see cartoons making a comeback weekday afternoons as well. (Hopefully)

It starts on July 1st & they will be showing the following shows

Pac- Man & the Ghostly Adventures

Scary Larry

Sonic X

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir

Max Steel

These are  just some of what to expect.

Here's a link to the site for some info

http://kidsclicktv.com/shows

So be on the lookout for the upcoming block Just thought I'd give a heads up. So I'll be on my way

Until then keep calm, rock n roll & STAY FROSTY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment