Thursday, September 17, 2020

Sound Off: Its called America's Got Talent for a reason

Hello again one & all its your goo friend DJ Dizzy here & I'm going to cover the finals of America's Got Talent  




Okay here's what's going on there are 10 finalists & there are four of them are different acts but six of them are singers which fans of the show (including myself) are disgusted behind. I can understand why since this is supposed to be a variety show & its my honest opinion that they can do better, I'm a fan of the show but over the years half the finalists in the past seasons have been singers of any  kind & the least they can do is cut them down to a minimum. I can recall a time that there was one season where they came down on one act in particular & that was the dancers.

I think it was around season 12 where a couple of them who had a lot of flash & were just showing off & because of that they had gotten buzzed out of the competition so I can understand why since they were trying to hard to win & impress from what I was seeing  & there was one time last year where they had cracked down on some of the singers since practically the same each year.

Overall I agree & sympathize with the fans because one the show is supposed to be about variety & while there was plenty of that this year the end result was a real bust for goodness sake the name of the show is America's Got TALENT not America's Got Singers & that's what it became.

So my main point of this is that they could do better than what they're doing because there's so much talent out there & it shouldn't be narrowed down to always singers half the time & I myself would like to see other acts win for a change. (I know who I want to win & here's a hint they've really stepped it up & defied some odds.)

Feel free to check out the following link about the end result & also let me know your thoughts & opinions on this.  So until then stay awesome.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/americas-got-singers-viewers-outraged-by-lack-of-variety-this-agt-season-015519190.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr

 

No comments:

Post a Comment