Saturday, August 1, 2015

Action Adventures Rant

Hello there one & all everyone. Now this time around this month I'm doing yet another rant but this time around on a rant on a genre that's been getting the shaft as of late. I'm talking about Action & adventure, I do this because I've noticed that it's really gone downhill since then. SO let's Dizzy it up shall we?

Now in case you hadn't noticed there are barely any action shows on during the day or at night like there once was. I remember ther was a time that when the primtime hours rolled around & on late nights you could stay up late & get in a good action show. (Nowadays you have to wake up pretty early to get in a good action show which kind of sucks.) But anyway now half the stuff you see is watered down or you have to wait till the late night on weekends to get in a god rush.

I miss the old action genres in particular such as action cartoons.


You couldn't turn on your TV set without seeing one great show that left you either on the edge of your seat or just wanting an adrenaline rush of some kind. (Believe me when I say I got my fair share of them.) But these days it seems the genre is kind of lacking. I mean if you're lucky enough you'll be able to see some pretty decent shows (Marvel Universe.)  But I do digress.


So all I can really say right now is that instead of watering things down for quantity usage go back to being more about quality & of course you can educate as well as entertain because that's what I remember it being all about at one time. Even kids have their standards as do we.


So my point of all this is: KEEP THE ACTION ADVENTURE GENRE ALIVE AS MUCH AS WE CAN!!!


Well now that I've said what I needed to time to wrap things up.


Mr. Big-Addicted to that rush


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdHQocbA3H8


Until then Keep calm & ROCK N ROLL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment