Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Child of Doom

This is a hard rock/Metal type song. Anyway I hope that you like it.


(Verse 1)
Once I was mute like a quiet storm
Growing up knowing only wrath & scorn
Though you think along the way I’ve gone astray.
Try to show my heart & skill
& yet you send me away.
Because of you I walk
A whole new path.
Though I do what’s right
You still want to laugh.
Seen a lot through my eyes.
This should come as no surprise.
I know secretly that I’m
the one that you despise.

(Chorus)
Cause I’m a child of doom
When I enter a room
I come in loud & clear like a sonic boom.
Though I got a second chance at life
Yet you still give me strife.
I worked too hard to quit now
I’ll never back down
My will becomes me
The child of doom.

(Verse 2)
Through thick & thin
I’ve beaten the odds
I’ve ran every mile
& yet all you see is my past.
I’m not the person you once knew.
Yet to you I’ll always be.

(Repeat chorus.)

(Guitar solo, Instrumental.)

Yeah, Yeah!

(Chorus repeats twice.)

My will becomes me
The child of doom

No comments:

Post a Comment