Saturday, August 1, 2015

Punch It

(Chorus)
I’m going to Punch it.
Into high gear. I’m not one for slowing down
Keep me as revved up as you can
Punch it! No time to sit still
I’m ready for some action
C’mon & punch it.

(Verse 1)
I hear an alarm go off in my head
body feeling like I rolled out of bed.
Have the urge to get wild & loud
Time to unleash the demon within.
Off the wall excitement is what
I want. High velocity is what I crave
Time to break this chain yeah!

(Chorus repeats.)

(Verse 2)
Getting down feeling the sound
Energy rush all around
Got a craving for the extreme.
Taking that great escape.
No more of waiting for fate.
Letting loose from the mundane.
Craziness is bursting
through the seams. Ow!

(Chorus Repeats.)

(Guitar solo)

(Chorus repeats)

PUNCH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment