Sunday, June 5, 2016

Gone Trppin: Rock n roll at Roller Gaden

Hey there one & all its your old friend DJ Dizzy here & out of all the places I've been today I'm talking about a roller rink that I had the pleasure of visiting many years ago. That of the Roller Garden roller rink in Minneapolis MN.



Though I haven't been here in a while let me tell you its has everything that you're looking for as far as good service goes. The DJs are friendly & take your requests, And they provide you with a nice pair of skates that are kept in good shape. (Then again they have to be for  the other customers.) But I guarantee that you'll have a great time once you're there courtesy of the wall to wall music.

In fact here's a video of what the atmosphere is like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7XstA6PDTA






But if you're new in town & looking for a nice hang out then you're in luck this is one of the most popular roller rinks in town. And in addition to wall to wall music you'll really have a great time just taking in the games & sights. I guarantee it.

:







No comments:

Post a Comment