Sunday, June 5, 2016

Powerpuff girls 2016 review.

Hey there once again. This month I'll be reviewing a series that's near & dear to us all. Here's a hint it involves some girls who just so happen to be superheroes. That's right the one & only...





Now when I first heard that this show was coming back I was partly thrilled but when I saw what's been done to it & heard the new voices (No you didn't read that wrong they replaced some of the original actors in the show.) I was shocked to hear as well & see this now crappy remake.

I have to admit when CN attempted to remake the Power puff Girls once again back in 2013 with that dance special it was weird & they looked (Almost) human so something like this



But this version in 2016 really crossed the line. For one the animation itself looks like a total acid trip & it barely focuses on the plot anymore like they once did. But you know how it goes. The city is threatened by a bad guy the girls are called in to put an end to it & the day is saved I know its typical but that's they way it went. However this version is more about special effects & the characters getting way to crazy.


As for the animation style of this version as I did say earlier on its a joke like a brightly colored acid trip see for yourself & be the judge





That's just one example. Now may main though & question would have to be simply this: WTF?! Seriously what was CN thinking when they remade this?! Now if there's one thing they need to learn is that some things are better left alone & the PPGs are just one of them. If they really wanted to appeal to a younger generation then bring back the show as it was intended in its original glory like the way most 90s shows were.

We don't need all of these flashy & crappy animation & forced acting. &And you know a show is seriously bad when an actor is trying too hard to capture a character's emotion.) But I digress this wasn't what I had in mind for a comeback & I'm sure that some people might agree as  for well.

So I'll have to give this reboot the lowest rating. a double zero for tampering with a perfectly good classic & for butchering one as well.

That's going to do it let me know what you think so post your comments down below.

Until then I'm......OUTTA HERE!! KEEP CALM & STAY RIGHTEOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment