Saturday, July 1, 2017

Nicktoons Review & Rant







Hello everyone it's DJ Dizzy here &though is been a long time coming I'm doing a rant as well as a review of none other than the Nick toons Network simply known as Nicktoons.  Now I have to say at one time the channel used to be pretty decent back when it was just starting out when it was known as Nick toons TV

File:NicktoonsTV.jpg - Wikipedia


It was pretty cool cause like the Splat it featured old school Nick cartoons that were all from the 90s & it also featured interviews as well as shorts then when it became Nick toons Network that's when things would soon change






Though it featured shows that broadcasted on Nickelodeon in the past as well as featured interviews but also included some shares of commercials then as the network progressed it became more known for airing anime on the channel it soon started including commercials on their once commercial free channel.

Now my main thoughts & question are only this WTF?????!!!!!!!! At one time the channel was worth watching but now its a total joke. For one they now air live actions shows on their channel. The network is called Nick Toons for a reason. First of all its supposed to showcase CARTOONS hence the name.

Also I think CN tried this once before with their little called CN Real & we all know how that turned out but aside from that I think Nick toons should go back to being about good cartoons like they once were. I mean granted it was okay for a time when they aired anime on their network as well as decent action cartoons but now you can just tell that they're getting to be pretty desperate as far as viewers go,

But I'll say this about Nick toons its no longer the channel we once liked since it switched over to airing commercials among other things sure you'll see some of their old shows but only some of the time but also they once were about keeping up with the classics when they first came out.

But I guess ever since they sold out they really didn't have much choice in the matter. Overall I have to say that though it'd be nice for them to go back to airing shows that  were once on their channel its no big loss since we've got the Splat to make up for it but overall Nick toons has lost its edge since then. But there may be a chance that they'll regain it someday.

Well that's all I have to say on the matter but that's just my opinion. But lets hear what you think.
For now I'm on my way. But until then we'll Dizzy it up soon. Keep calm rock on & of course STAY CHILL & FROSTY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment