Saturday, July 22, 2017

Thoughts of a DJ: Goodbye to Chester Bennington




Hello once again everyone. It's the DJ with some pretty sad news. It's been announced that the lead singer of Linkin Park, Chester Bennington was found dead on Thursday morning. It was reported that he hung himself due to depression as well as having issues with both drugs & alcohol. It was also announced that the band also had a tour & concert planned fir next moth.

Now when I first heard this I was in shock because I myself am a fan of Linkin Park so to hear that the lead singer committed suicide really hit home for me because in addition to some famous singers I knew someone that not only suffered depression but also committed suicide as well. 

Depression is perhaps one of the biggest art of anyone's life even I've had my shares of self doubt as well as bouts with it. But its better to deal with it by talking about your problems first hand with someone you can trust. Also when it comes to suicide don't be scared to get the help you need. You've got to plenty of choices on how to handle life & the best way is to try to survive it. There's no real sense in running away all you can really do is live life as best you can.

But also I send out my deepest condolences & prayers to Linkin Park as well as the rest of the fans of the group & if you know someone who suffers from suicide or depression in general don't be afraid to get to speak to them & get help. There's going to be a suicide prevention link underneath.

https://www.betterhelp.com/helpme/?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=Search_PPC_c&utm_term=24+hour+counseling+hotline_b&utm_content=42420798682&network=s&placement=&target=&matchtype=b&utm_campaign=384672130&ad_type=text&adposition=1t2&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxYaH5aed1QIVUGF-Ch270gU2EAAYAiAAEgKkHPD_BwE&gor=helpme


Well that's all I have to say on this matter once again I send out my condolences to Linkin Park as well as the rest of the fans & I hope for nothing but the best in these troubled times.

So until then here are a few tracks.

Breaking the habit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZmZ-Uh_zMQ&feature=share

The Catalyst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4gFb1JHWso


New Divide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVakVXR1RIg

Si until then I'm DJ Dizzy stay frosty & chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment