Saturday, July 1, 2017

Toonami Review

Hey there one & all its DJ Dizzy here Tis time around I'm going to do a review of something that has been a long time coming, That of Toonami.





Well for those who aren't really familiar it originally got started in 1997 only to then disappear  back in 2008 & then make a successful comeback in 2012, ( I knew it wouldn't stay gone long.) But anyway now its on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block.  So my main thoughts on that would be as cool as that is I think its a great fit for it.

When you really think about it Toonami did start Adult Swim in the first place cause some of their anime shows on their original block were pretty extreme. If I can remember  they  used to air some shows that of Big O & the Tenchi series to gain a more mature audience from it during the weekdays that or gain some edge.

Also back then in addition to airing on weekdays there was also weeknights & Saturday mornings as well (Midnight Run & The Rising Sun)  Now the shows  on there specifically for the younger set & I admit I used to get in trouble for trying to watch The Midnight Run but I made up for it with the other stuff.

Toonami now as cool as it is to see again what I really enjoy are the motivational speeches & game reviews which they still do from time to time as well as their rebooted version of the Intruder story they did which was a long time coming but still very radical. So I guess I have to say that it's good to see Toonami back in action & doing just as well as before.

So here's to you Toonami & keep up the good work. However one thing I truly mis are the music videos that they'd show every now & then so if they could do that next to everything else then we'll be set.

So until then this is DJ Dizzy leaving you some of this
Toonami- Dreams


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4

Rock n roll & STAY  CHILL & FROSTY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment