Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Message to a monk

Hey there this goes out to a once good friend of mine Mildra The Monk,


I just want to say that I've been talking to someone on this & really thinking things over & I want to apologize for running his previous blog without his consent & I should've asked his permission from the beginning, Here's what's up:


I asked a friend of his if I could volunteer my services whenever if they got too busy to run it because I saw that there were no new articles around at the time so I ended up going over his head & now he feels like I invaded his privacy & betrayed his trust. Though my intentions were good I ended up doing wrong by going behind his back & for that I'm really sorry also I'll do my best to give you the space you need.


I just hope that you read this & understand that I mean every last word of this & I hope that you can accept my apology. In the future if you'll allow with your permission then maybe I could lend you a hand from time to time when you get too busy with other things.


But I'm very sorry for doing what I did & I hope that you can forgive me & I hope that we can make a fresher start with me. Well that's all I wanted to say before the inevitable happened. But always remember that sometimes even the lonest of wolves need a helping hand because no one can get everything done on their own.


Thanks for listening.


Dizzy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DzrAbLp3WE



No comments:

Post a Comment