Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Debut of a DJ

Hello there everyone DJ Dizzy here


& I'd like to be the first to welcome you to my new blog simply titled Dizzy's Point.
In case you're wondering about the last blog I was at NAC JAC studios well the original owners
decided to move on from it so sadly it's no longer up & running. However I'll do my best to keep thing going around here. & unlike all of the other blogs I'll have fresh post up once a month & to keep it interesting I'll do all kind of reviews such as movies, music, games, & more.


So with that said I hope you enjoy the articles I'll be posting later on.


Now to start things off here's a little cover song that I hope you enjoy.


The Morning After- Run With Us


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NhlB7uqr-Q


Until then I'm up over & GONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment