Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Tribute to Johnny Kemp.


Johnny Kemp - Secrets Of Flying (Expanded Edition) (2012)

Hey there guys DJ Dizzy coming at you with some breaking news just last week we lost yet another great talent that of Jphnny Kemp. He died just last week at the age of 55 from a concussion & drowned. For those who don;t know who Johnny Kemp was he's best known for the song 'Just Got Paid.' & he also did othe songs but that was his best known one.

He just had this talent & this voice that was just amazing as far as subtlety. He just oozed a kind of charisma that was all his own & though he was a one hitter he seemed like he was humble & determined as far as music went. I admit I did like his music & though he was known for that one song he was by far one of the best male singers of his time as far as I was concerned. He'll be forever missed.

There'll never be another Johnny Kemp as far as I'm concerned. H e wasn;t in it for the fame & you could really since that with him because most singers that I've seen kind of are all about the fame or fortune. He was all about the music & that's what I really liked about him the most.

So with that here's the only hit he was ever known for

Johnny Kemp- Just Got Paid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl1mQASHc48

With that said I am out of here!








No comments:

Post a Comment