Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The fall of 4Kids



Hey there one & all it's your friendly neighborhood DJ Dizzy here back with some interesting news In entertainment news Kanye West will be doing a swimsuit calendar to benefit gamers everywhere. APRIL FOOLS!


But in all seriousness I think its time I spoke on a topic that's way overdue. This month we're talking about the fall of 4Kids Entertainment. Now for some that don't know 4Kids Entertainment started out as part of a division of Funimation Entertainment that housed such great as the Dagon Ball series, Desert Punk & BECK Mongolian Chop Squad to name a few. 4kids then branched to create their own production company which was to focus on kid friendly anime. & $Kids Entertainment was born.


Now I'll admit some anime they really shouldn't have messed with a perfect example of that would be DBZ Kai (No you're aren;t reading that wrong they really did mess with DBZ.) Not to mention they also did same shows with the same plots & voice actors as well. But if anything there's something that caused them to come to a screeching halt.


I'm talking about Yugi-Oh 5Ds & Zexal. Now here's the story: Well according to Mildra from what he said that TV Tokyo rejected their idea to have 4Kids do an English dub of both Zexal & 5Ds. But despite their rejections they went & did it anyway causing them to be taken to court by TV Tokyo & in the end they won the case against them causing them to file a chapter 11.


So that's the story of what happened to 4Kids came crashing down. Like I did say I heard it from MIldra a while back you can ask him for the info yourself if you have to. But my main thoughts on 4Kids they did do some anime that I thought were okay such as Sonic X & that remake of TMNT to name a few but all in all some shows they should've just left alone as I did say earlier.


So my point of all of this would only be some advice that'll be in the form of some wise words that they could've used along time ago. If something isn't broken then don't try to fix it. But we all make mistake & learn the hard way so that's how it had to be for them.


Now with that said let me know your thoughts on this article as well as some of the anime


Let me know what your thoughts are regarding 4Kids & some of their anime shows. Here's a little something to keep you rocking.


Whodini- Rock you again


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxE8Cd59ntg


Well that's going to do it for me but we'll Dizzy it up again til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment